Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TTYL by Lauren Myracle


Mickey Mouse and Becca-Boo have signed in

Mickey Mouse: Hey Rebecca, WAZ UP????

Becca-Boo: Hey Michaela.

Mickey Mouse: Man, I am so bored these days. I need something new 2 read.

Becca-Boo: Have you read the AWESOME book called TTYL?

Mickey Mouse: No. Tell me about it!!!!!! :O

Becca-Boo: It’s about 3 girlz and their rollercoaster, which is 10th grade!

Mickey Mouse: Uh, that’s a very VAUGE description. Tell me more or ima LEAVING!

Becca-Boo: Okay, okay already! It’s about 3 girls who just start 10th grade (p.s. they're BFFs by the way) and they talk about all of their problems in school. Oh, and its all done on a chat, just like we are doing now!

Mickey Mouse: Cool! Where can I find it?

Becca-Boo: Well, you can find it at our F.M. Library or (I’m SURE) at a bookstore.

Mickey Mouse: Is there, uh, any foul language in it (cute little girl face)???? 

Becca-Boo: Yes, there is. I REALLY wouldn’t recommend this book for people under the age of 13.

Mickey Mouse: ‘Kay, thanks 4 the tip!

Becca-Boo: No problem!;)

Mickey Mouse: g2g, my moms calling me. TTYL!

Becca-Boo: TTYL!

By: Rebecca S. and Michaela C.

No comments:

Post a Comment