Friday, February 25, 2011

The Mortal Insturments




Hey guys,Clary here. Your librarian asked me to write a reveiw for my new book series City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass. This series is about my life and everything that happens after I run into a group of 3 Shadowhunters. What's a Shadowhunter? They’re like the police of the country of Idris. They live in the human world and kill any demons who enter the mundane (human) world and any Downworlders (eg. vampires, werewolves) who break the law. Anyway, in the series I find out that My mom was a Shadowhunter and my dad is a crazy Shadowhunter gone wrong. I also meet the handsome Jace and discover a shoking secret about him. Memories come flooding back (thanks to a sparkley warlock) and I need to learn the ways of the Shadowhunter if I am to ever wake up my mom from a magicaly induced coma and stop my father from collecting the 3 mortal insurments, needed to raise the ancient creator of the Shadowhunter race (who is in fact an angel). Whoops, got to go. Luke (a former Shadowhunter who was turned into a werewolf and is my mom’s best friend) is calling me. Hope you enjoy the books! One last thing. If you’re under 12, I wouldn’t recommend this series.

By Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment