Thursday, December 18, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE FMLIBRARY


I would like to wish everyone a fun, safe and relaxing holiday season with your friends and family.

While the holidays can be very busy, it can also be a very special family time.  I know I will be taking some time to read some good books with my children. 

While the FMLibrary is closed until the New Year, have a look at some of the fantastic online resources that are available.  BookFlix is one of my favourites and it can be accessed using your HDSB username and login at home.  Just visit Elementary Internet Tools and click on the BookFlix link:


I have also gathered a variety of websites that have many great books that you can enjoy at home.  Have  a look here:


Have a wonderful holiday and we will see everyone in 2015! 


No comments:

Post a Comment